SCORKES is Belly Dancing!

Friday, March 03, 2006

My Belly Dancing Blog

There comes a point in time when the realisation hits you that there are things that are probably going to stick with you for sometime.

I've realised that my passion for belly dancing is probably going to be rather permanent.

At least for a while anyway.

In view of this, I decided to create a brand new blog that's specially dedicated to my belly dancing. It's probably not going to be updated as often as my primary blog but since it's mainly going to be for me to chronicle my progress down the road of belly dancing utopia, that really shouldn't be an issue for anybody.

So hey! This is another brand new beginning! Let's all take this excuseopportunity to get smashed.

Posted by scorkes :: 9:44 AM ::


0 Comments:


Post a Comment
<< Home

---------------oOo---------------